Video Posts for the Week of February 9-15

The first week's worth of video posts for Project Do As I Do are now live. My apologies for the delay... I am not tech savvy and figuring out how to make this work is taking some time! (If anyone has cheap ideas on how to boost my audio quality, please let me know! I'm shooting on a tablet.) My posts are running closer to five minutes, so for now, I'm just going to post on S/T/Th/St instead of every day. That's still four posts a week, which I think will allow me to honor every intention of the project without filming every single day. Have a great week!

(If you haven't yet read the introduction post for this project and want to know more about what this effort is all about, please feel free to check that first (written, not a video upload) post out here - https://doasidoproject.blogspot.com/2020/02/wherein-i-introduce-project-do-as-i-do.html)

Sunday, February 9 - Wherein I Discuss What I'm Reading in February - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mT-UaKftTA

Tuesday, February 11 - Wherein I Discuss My Current Weight - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjjKDqDAKVY

Thursday, February 13 - Wherein I Talk About Eleanor's Recent Non-Dairy Milk Victory - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiKJ_Uhi3Jg

Saturday, February 15 - Wherein Amanda and I Chat About the Pros and Cons of Working from Home - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEPvNqIjFjo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wherein I Introduce Project "Do As I Do"